This system can be directly connected to a wood boiler or wet back system as the tank is low pressure. No need for expensive heat exchangers.
The tank is a low pressure open vented storage tank with a high pressure heat exchanger coil to deliver pressurised hot water to the taps.
- For domestic and some commercial applications
- Low pressure stainless tank with a high pressure heat exchange coil
- “Wet tubes” use the sun’s energy to directly heat the water in the tubes.
- Ideal for Wet backs/Wood Heaters
- Eliminates unnecessary boosting
- Great flexibility for boosting options – retrofit as a preheat to a gas or electric storage tanks, thermosiphon for a wood heater, connect to instantaneous gas or use an optional 2.4kW in tank element.
- Best suited to metal roofs.
- Suitable for high frost areas
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on tanks frames and tubes.
Comes with either a 15 Deg frame for pitched roofs or a 45 deg frame for flat roofs.
2.4KW Electric element optional extra. (select on options)
Can be used as a pre heat to either an existing tank or an instant gas booster.
30 evacuated tubes can produce 2.4KW of heat in direct sunlight.
250ltr Stainless steel roof mounted tank
30 x high efficiency evacuated tubes
Stainless steel frame
10 year warranty
You should also consider buying the Red Circle Quickie Kit, which contains all the required plumbing connections and accessories to install the Red Circle System. It is an economical way to buy these vital components and saves the plumber’s time in sourcing them at his local trade store.