Neopower Solar Hot Water Systems utilise the best materials from various countries, with the gas boosters made in Japan, the Grundfos circulation pump designed in Germany and made in China. The tank, solar collector, and controller are all made in China under strict quality assurance and manufacturing controls that comply with WaterMark and OceanaMark.
Highly Efficient Solar Collectors
Neopower evacuated tube solar collectors capture more sunlight than flat plate collectors as they have a greater surface area exposed to the sun at any time, can be used in subzero temperatures, are durable, provide excellent performance in overcast conditions, require a smaller roof area, and do not have the same level of corrosion problems as flat plate collectors.
Compared with other evacuated tube solar collectors, the Neopower advantages are:
- Big manifold, double insulation inside, less heat loss
- Big condenser unit: 9cm length, 24mm diameter. Better heat exchange and high efficient
- Aluminum alloy mounting frame, light, strong, heavy duty and long lifespan
High Performance Insulated Water Tank
- Passed 250,000 cycle pulsation test
- Ternary Overheat and Overpressure protection: Thermostat, Overheat ECO and TP Relief valve
- Super large anode protection
- Environment-friendly fluoride-free polyurethane foaming insulation layer (50mm)
Neopower uses only quality parts (for example Grundfos pump, AVG air vent) and advanced technology.
Neopower solar hot water offers prompt and thoughtful support within Australia covering advice, troubleshooting and product information.
Industry Leading Warranty
The Neopower solar hot water system carries industry leading warranties:
- 15 Yr warranty tubes and heat pipes
- 15 Yr warranty on manifold
- 15 Yr warranty on framework
- 10 Yr warranty on glass lined tank